The Thompson's Station Depot was built in 1866 after the previous one was destroyed in the Battle of Thompson's Station. This depot was dismantled in 1952 and rebuilt in 1993 by the Thompson's Station Community Association and donations from Town patrons. These patrons are listed on a plaque in the depot, which is now the Town Hall.
Below is a slideshow of the re-building of the Depot in 1993. Photos provided by David Coleman.