The Points of Interest Map is a quick guide to Town locations and contains subdivisions, parks, religious institutions and government properties. See more maps under our Town Maps page, like the Zip-code Map and Town Zoning Map.
Thompson's Station Town Hall (1550 Thompson's Station Rd West)
- Thompson's Station is served by local Utility Districts including Atmos Energy, Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corp. (MTEMC) and HB&TS Water District (Hillsboro, Bethesda & Thompson's Station).
- Williamson County Sheriff and Fire Rescue protect residents in emergencies.
- One Mayor and four at-large Aldermen are elected to serve 4-year terms.
- Town Government properties are located throughout Thompson's Station.
- With over 300 acres of parkland, Thompson's Station leads the county in preserving open spaces.
- Links to Williamson County Government sites, local organizations and services.
- Williamson County collects property taxes for residents of Thompson's Station.