Town Park Rules and Procedures
- Hours of use are Dawn to Dusk.
- All dogs shall be leashed, except within the fenced areas at Nutro Dog Park.
- Adult supervision is required for all minor children.
- The following are strictly prohibited: The consumption, possession, or usage of alcohol; Smoking, including vaping; The use of personal fireworks and/or sparklers; Weapons; Glass containers; Harvesting firewood and/or cutting/removal of any trees; Fires, except for the grills provided; Littering and/or dumping; Signs/bills, including political signs; Hunting; Removal of cultural/historic artifacts; Unauthorized motorized vehicles, including drones; Camping/Overnight Parking; Commercial/For-profit activities; External equipment (bouncy house, tents, trailers, port-a-potties, etc.)
- Any event over thirty (35) people or as deemed by Town Staff shall require the approval of an Event Permit from the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
Lost and Found
The Town of Thompson's Station is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please be sure to lock vehicles and safely store personal items. No personal items will be stored by Town staff for any reason. Lost and Found items can be collected at Town Hall during regular business hours. For questions regarding lost items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at (615) 794-4333 ext. 12.
All Town Parks are patrolled by the Williamson County Sheriff's Department (615-790-5550).