Nutro Dog Park
The Town partnered with Mars Petcare and Outdoor Encounter to build a beautiful dog park in the heart of Thompson's Station. Enjoy the walking trails that lead all the way to Preservation Park and Tollgate Village.
In 2014, Mars Petcare and Outdoor Encounter partnered with the Town to build a beautiful dog park in the heart of Thompson's Station. With four (4) acres of space and two (2) areas for large and small dogs, our Town's dog park is large enough to wear out even the most energetic pups.
The Greenway Trail can be accessed through Nutro Dog Park. This trail leads both north to Tollgate Village and south to Preservation Park respectively.
4559 Columbia Pike
The entrance is labeled and visible from the intersection of Columbia Pike and Critz Lane. The road leading back to the park is a single lane road - please use caution.
Nutro Dog Park Video
- Miles of walking paths
- Fenced Small Dog Park
- Fenced Large Dog Park
- Playing fields
The Town of Thompson's Station is not responsible for the actions of handlers and their dogs. Visitors to this park enter at their own risk.
Map of Nutro Dog Park
Dog Park Rules:
- Maximum of two (2) dogs per handler.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age.
- Vaccination for rabies required.
- Dogs must be leashed when not in fenced area.
- No dogs over 25lbs allowed in Small Dog Park.
- Handlers must clean up and properly dispose of dog waste.
- Handlers must fill any holes dug by their dog(s).
- Prohibited: aggressive dogs, dogs in heat, sick dogs, puppies younger than four (4) months, human food, and spiked/choke collars.
- Hours of use are Dawn to Dusk.
- All dogs shall be leashed, except within the fenced areas at Nutro Dog Park.
- Adult supervision is required for all minor children.
- The following are strictly prohibited: The consumption, possession, or usage of alcohol; Smoking, including vaping; The use of personal fireworks and/or sparklers; Weapons; Glass containers; Harvesting firewood and/or cutting/removal of any trees; Fires, except for the grills provided; Littering and/or dumping; Signs/bills, including political signs; Hunting; Removal of cultural/historic artifacts; Unauthorized motorized vehicles, including drones; Camping/Overnight Parking; Commercial/For-profit activities; External equipment (bouncy house, tents, trailers, port-a-potties, etc.)
- Any event over thirty (35) people or as deemed by Town Staff shall require the approval of an Event Permit from the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
Lost and Found
The Town of Thompson's Station is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please be sure to lock vehicles and safely store personal items. No personal items will be stored by Town staff for any reason. Lost and Found items can be collected at Town Hall during regular business hours. For questions regarding lost items, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or directly at (615) 794-4333 ext. 12.
All Town Parks are patrolled by the Williamson County Sheriff's Department (615-790-5550).