- Consideration of the Minutes of the May 10, 2022, regular meeting.
- Amendment A-Extension to Interlocal Agreement between Williamson County, Tennessee, and the Town of Thompson’s Station.
1. Approve Public Hearing and Second Reading of Ordinance 2022-009: An Ordinance of the Town of Thompson’s Station, TN Adopting the Annual Budget, and Tax Rate for the Fiscal year Beginning July 1, 2022, and ending June 30, 2023:
2. Approve Resolution 2022-012: A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee to Establish a uniform Capitalization Policy that complies with Federal and State Financial Reporting requirements:
3. Approve Low Bidder for Bridgemore Sewer Rehabilitation Project:
4. Approve Resolution 2022-016 State Revolving Fund Loan Application for SRF 2022-469 for the Financing of the Construction of a Water Facilities Project, including authorizing the execution of application, contractual agreements, and other necessary documents, and making certain representations, certifications, and pledges of certain revenue in connection with such financing:
5. Approve Resolution 2022-017 for State Revolving Fund Loan Application SRF 2022-470 authorizing and providing for the financing of the construction of a water facilities project, including authorizing the execution of application contractual agreements, and other necessary documents, and making certain representations, certifications, and pledges of certain revenue in connection with such financing:
6. Approve Resolution 2022-019 A Resolution of the Town of Thompson’s Station, Tennessee approving and adopting the policy of Nondiscrimination under Title VI, A Limited English Proficiency Plan under Title VI, and Procedures for Review of Title VI Complaints:
7. Discussion of Tollgate Infrastructure/Consideration of Action Regarding Sureties:
B. Key Projects Monthly Updates
- Barge Designs - Matthew Johnson
- Kimley-Horn - Alisha Eley
- RaganSmith – Brandon Baxter